Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This phase of my life is called "Period" .....

  • This is a period for which I've waited 4 long years.
  • This is a period I've been dreaming of for 4 long years.
  • This is a period I've worked very hard for, for the past 4 years.
  • This is a period for which I've sacrificed so much in life for the past 4 years.
  • This is a period that I've been bitching about to my friends and parents for 4 years now.
Yes, I'm serving notice period at work to pursue an MBA in Indian School of Business ( ISB ). I can't express in words as to how happy/content/ecstatic I feel at this point in time, for I have reached the tunnel, towards which I've been traveling for 4 long years now.

There's a lot for me to do these days, things that I haven't done in a long time, things like going for an early morning jog, things like watching back to back movies, things like sleeping and not worrying about when to wake up, things like enjoying long coffee/tea breaks at work, and most importantly not worrying about or contemplating about my future, and whether or not I'll achieve what I've always wanted to. For I've achieved a short term goal of mine, a step that'll help me do what I want to, a step that's made my parents proud, a step that I've always dreamt of and worked hard towards.

I hope to blog more often from now on, time permitted, about my life & learnings in a b-school. Feel free to send me an email, call me, bitch about me, wake me up in the middle of the night, bang my door, pour water on me - if I don't blog about my experiences in a b-school.

God Speed.




4 Comments:

At 2:52 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

A very nice post viggy.. I can sense the satisfaction you are talking about.. a great relief indeed.. 4 years is a long time.. trying hard with persistence is tough... we have seen you trying and trying and yes you make all of us proud.. we are elated to see you as a part of ISB and proud of it..
we will wait to hear from you more often.. and for now..
enjoy the success..

and yes back to your jogs, coffees, back to back movies and of course bird watching ;)

 
At 10:50 pm , Blogger geetu said...

Woooohoooooooo

i would really like to be ur friend and network with u.. u r oh so important now!! :fluttery eyes:

LOL.. so happy for u! :D

 
At 5:27 pm , Blogger PRASANNA RAMSHANKAR said...

a good post da.. infact this post was invigorating enuf to create a lust in many a readers' minds.. the lust to get into a b-skool! Cheers..

 
At 3:46 am , Blogger masabtech said...

I really love your work it’s very beneficial to many people’s. Your blog approach helps many people like myself. Its content is very easy to understand and helps a lot,
Do visit my site for new and Updated software :u!
CleanMyMac X Crack
Adobe Photoshop CC Crack
Postman Crack
Signal Desktop Mac Crack
Mobirise Crack
GOM Player Plus Crack
Wirecast Pro Crack
StarUML Crack
SolidWorks Crack

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home